- Contact me, we’ll check the date and make a time to catch up
- We meet, discuss your ideas, and I step you through the legal’s
- If we’re a good match, you sign me up and we complete the first lot of paperwork
- You pay a deposit and I issue a receipt. Woohoo, you’ve got yourself a celebrant!
- If there isn’t a connection, that’s fine, we each go our separate ways. I firmly believe there is a right celebrant for every couple and I’ll happily refer some of my colleagues to you.
- I send you my extensive Wedding Kit (You let me know what you want (and don’t want) in your ceremony – no boring stuff here!
- I create the first draft of your ceremony for you both to review
- I make any changes required and we go back and forth until it’s exactly what you two want.
- We sign the second piece of legal paperwork
- Balance of fees to be paid.
- I arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the ceremony to set up and check everything is set the way you want.
- I do my thing and, congratulations, you’re married!
- With the two witnesses, we sign the final three pieces of legal paperwork, the certificates
- I then forward your paperwork to the BDM to have your marriage registered.
- That’s it! Oh, and if you are happy with my services then give me an incredible review!